The Medical Risk Assessment that all candidates undergo is there to make sure that you are healthy enough for the intense training required by the RAF. Your application will be rejected if you fail to meet the minimum acceptable medical standard for entry. Your medical history is confidential and is not disclosed to those not authorised to hold this information.
- You must be a UK citizen from birth.
- You must have resided in the UK for 7 years immediately prior to application.
- Your parents/spouse must currently have UK citizenship.
- You must be physically fit to complete both initial and specialist training, and to do your role effectively. To check your fitness levels, we put every candidate through at least two separate fitness tests as part of the application process.
Qualification & Experience:
- GCSE GCSE 2017 SNE Mathematics C Grade 4 Grade 5 English Language C Grade 4 Grade 5 Three other subjects C Grade 4 Grade 5
- Linguists also need a modern language, although evidence of an ability to learn languages without a formal qualification may be acceptable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Operator
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A