Website Publix Super Markets
- Join the Publix IT Team as a Systems Analyst or Senior Systems Analyst where you will be responsible for leading efforts to develop and support Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications.
- Additional responsibilities will include gathering requirements, converting requirements to technical design, development, and implementation while collaborating with other technical and business areas.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
Company: Publix Super Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A