Website Public Storage
As a Property Manager, you provide superior customer service and a positive experience to all customers, but not in the early morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to customers and selling products and services. You do not mind splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this is you, you have found your fit; our full-time Property Manager position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed!
- Work independently at multiple locations within your District; spend time both inside and outside our property offices.
- Make customer calls to answer questions about their account and collect payments.
- Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location.
- Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits.
- Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent.
- Makes sure you customer service skills translate into a positive move-in experience; get customer reviews that will make you proud!
- Perform cleaning and maintenance, such as keeping surfaces and high-touch areas clean; sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows.
- Recommend storage solutions and assist customers with their storage needs.
- Sell packing and moving supplies.
- Exceed company goals and expectations at your assigned properties & get rewarded for it!
- Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies.
Company: Public Storage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A