At Nordstrom, we like to keep things simple. We have one goal: Make customers feel good. Our Credit Division helps support that mission by developing long-lasting relationships with customers that have our Nordstrom Visa, Nordstrom Retail and Nordstrom Debit cards. Collectively, those credit products are held by over 5 million customers and represent over $10B in annual sales…and growing! We have opened over 1 Million new accounts in each of the last 4 years and hope to continue that trend.
Nordstrom has been ranked as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by FORTUNE Magazine for 10 years running. We hope you find that Nordstrom is a great place to build a career. You’ll learn our business, earn a competitive salary and receive an awesome merchandise discount.
We’re looking for an individual that is passionate, results oriented with a proven track record of on-time, on-budget execution and delivery. The Sr Credit Project Manager will partner with executive business sponsors and cross-divisional business partners to drive project execution from discovery through closure. The ideal candidate will combine knowledge of credit and technology business best practices with experience in driving solutions through project lifecycles.
- Lead efforts from business case development and cost-benefit analysis through requirements, analysis, project estimates, budgeting, and delivery
- Meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced environment by multi-tasking efficiently and coordinating dependencies with other groups
- Manage project/program milestones and deliverables and provide initiative updates and status reporting
- Build and lead project teams, providing clear roles and responsibilities through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Contribute to capacity planning, tracking and progress management against prioritized project portfolio
- Manage assigned initiatives and drive projects to timely implementations; analyze variances and initiate corrective action as needed
- Conduct meetings with project teams to gather products, service and project requirements
- Partner with business areas and Technology on initiatives to ensure outcomes align with strategic priorities and direction
- Ability to build strong relationships, effectively communicate with teams, business partners and external vendors is required.
- Experience in credit, banking and/or financial services is preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive many medium to large projects while rapidly adapting to changes in priority.
- Working knowledge of basic requirements documentation, quality and validation methods is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Microsoft Project skills; working knowledge of Confluence, Jira or other collaboration software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of project lifecycle fundamentals or different project management methodologies experience is required; PMI certification preferred.
- Extensive experience in project integration, scope, schedule, cost, quality, communications, risk, and procurement management is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical related field and 3+ years’ experience in project management; or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centennial, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A