Provides support of all fixture installation projects, (e.g. New stores, remodels, expansions, and new depts.) Serves as the point of contact on all projects as assigned, interfacing with Field Management, various Corporate Departments and vendors. As a point of contact, maintains a high level of internal Customer Service at all times. Responsible for tracking and communicating all project information, details and revisions. Responsible for the monitoring and follow-up of all project action items as assigned.
- Conducts on site visits before, during and after as needed for new and remodel stores.
- Maintains project schedule(s) for Installation Project Manager.
- Coordinates the fixture installation process for all projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Coordinates distribution of plans to Field Management and vendors; ensures that plans/files reach to the impacted Field Management in an effective and timely manner prior to installation date.
- Handles contractor and store calls as needed.
- Develops remodel phase plans.
- Produces and distributes bid packages, award letters, and installation contracts.
- Work hand in hand with Finance team to ensure that budget is followed and forecast is reported each month.
- Develop and maintain project/vendor files.
- Gathers all required quotes and pricing in order to build the capital request for each project.
- Sends out bid plans and schedule scope meetings with partners (internal and external) to ensure that scope of work for each project is clear and accurate.
- Process installation invoices and track project cost data.
Qualification & Experience:
- Project administration experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a retail environment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Available for minimal travel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dublin, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A