Website M&T Bank
On a project basis, participates in gathering and analyzing information for defining project scope, business requirements, process definition, training, testing and other activity and documentation to support project delivery. Completes routine analysis and research in support of business goals and strategies. May implement modifications to solve problems. Assists in day-to-day project support.
- Participate in planning and implementing new projects, products, programs and initiatives to achieve short and long-term business objectives and strategic outcomes. Maintain project documentation including meeting minutes and action plans.
- Assist in addressing problems, solutions, risks and issues. Analyze information, may determine feasible solutions, and articulate recommendations to project team or stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of the areas affected by the project including its functions, systems, processes and/or operations.
- Provide input to and support the management of small and medium-sized efforts, coordinating activities and tasks across team and departmental boundaries.
- Adhere to all current standards and procedures ensuring all efforts are properly and accurately documented.
- Aid team members in supporting the business helping to provide end-to-end input to business change activities from initiation through execution, roll out and benefits realization, including all change management activities, as well as preparation and execution of communications and training.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with peer associates and management on status of initiatives, in a professional and understandable manner.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time constraints in support of various assignments.
- May prepare and regularly update project artifacts such as project plans, charters, schedules, change requests, requirements and UAT (user acceptance testing) test plans in accordance with the Bank’s combined project management methodology.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
- Combined minimum of 3 years’ higher education and/or work experience
- Proven project experience
- Competent interpersonal skills
- Experience with pertinent word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, project and email software
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven critical thinking skills
- Six Sigma, Lean or Process Improvement related education
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A