Website Capital One
As a Product Manager focusing on our Consumer Bank products, you’ll be joining a passionate team of product managers, designers, engineers, data scientists, and analysts working to redefine how millions of customers interact with their money. You might work on developing the next generation of our mobile UI. You might solve the gnarly problems presented by a fleet of ATMs. You might reimagine the digital tools in our branches and cafes. You might empower the entire business with better platforms. You might protect our customers from the bad guys. You might build machine learning models to solve problems we haven’t even discovered yet. One thing is for sure: you will dream and you will ship.
- Sharing openly. Telling stories that change the way people think about building products and solving problems, and that illustrate the power of what software can do to make them even better
- Innovating relentlessly. Pushing big change by asking bold questions; starting small, testing, and learning your way to something dramatically better
- Learning constantly. Work deeply with customers, associates, designers, technologists and data scientists to build cutting edge solutions
- Empowered. Part of a team driving the bank’s omni-channel servicing portfolio responsible for setting and delivering an experience framework on how our customers should be serviced in both digital and digital-human interactions
- Connecting creatively. Jumpstarting a self-supporting community by sowing the right seeds, building the right tools, integrating the right off-the-shelf products and just plain elbow grease
- Succeeding strategically. Solving the right problem and holding on the wrong one.
- Competitive salary and equity (including a robust 401(k) plan)
- Excellent medical and dental insurance (and other health benefits)
- Superstar product, design, data and engineering leaders [Paypal, Google, Gilt, Yodle, AOL, Adaptive Path]
- Top class engineering teams that you will lead and build product alongside
- Continuous learning budget
- Highly supportive and “bought in” leadership environment
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 3 years of digital industry experience for consumers
- At least 3 years of experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver consumer experiences.
- At least 3 years of experience working on the core product platforms that power digital experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A