Under the direction of the RN, Charge Nurse, Clinical Manager or designee the PCT/Unit Secretary will provide direct and indirect patient care as a member of the healthcare team and assists other members of the team as needed.
- Provides care to patients from birth through the lifecycle, demonstrating competency with treatments, procedures and equipment appropriate to the clinical setting and hospital policy.
- Also performs clerical and receptionist duties while providing quality customer service.
- Maintains any required clinical competencies specific for department assigned.
- Job responsibilities may include proximity to medications while in areas with restricted access.
- Successful completion of Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Diversity & Inclusion
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- One (1) year of patient care experience and/or one (1) year of related hospital experience preferred.
- BLS certification required. Certification from a Nursing Assistant or Patient Care Technician program preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Fayette, GA
Application Deadline: N/A