Website Piedmont Airlines
We can’t wait to share our passion for aviation with you! Join a team that works hard, cares for each other and offers plenty of opportunities to grow.
- Gate agents work together as a team to provide excellent customer service and meet corporate objectives.
- Our employees must keep both the company goals and customer expectations in mind when completing their daily tasks.
- Responsibilities include computerized passenger boarding, assisting customers with special needs, change customer flight itinerary and seat assignments as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Ability to work all shifts, all days including nights, weekends, holidays
- At least 18 years of age
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous employment as a front-line customer service provider
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and programs
- Previous airline experience
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A