Website Northside Hospital
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
- Provides patient care services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Performs various technical duties involved with the handling, packaging, and delivery of pharmaceuticals.
- The Pharmacy Tech I will be responsible for assisting the Pharmacist in filling, compounding, and dispensing physician orders.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, coworkers, and others as necessary.
- Pharmacy Students have a pharmacy intern license and are therefore exempt from certification.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have active Georgia Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician.
- High school diploma or equivalent and Certified Pharmacy Technician (CphT) Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A