Provide professional pharmacy services, including filling prescriptions, counseling patients and supervising pharmacy technicians. Assure that all services comply with professional standards and applicable statutes and regulations. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant working and shopping environment.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil codes.
- Adhere to all state and federal guidelines regarding annual licensing and restrictions on dispensing drugs.
- Interpret physicians’ prescriptions and enter prescription and patient data into computer system.
- Provide pharmacy technician prescription information and supervise filling.
- Perform daily operational duties under the direction of the pharmacy manager.
- Follow department policies, procedures and best practices for all pharmacy operations.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA privacy regulations.
- Ensure that all current merchandising, labor control, expense and supply controls, loss prevention and maintenance rules are being followed; report all illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
- Comply with and reinforce all food safety, sanitation and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to company, local, state, and federal health code regulations; identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, regularly using close vision, depth perception and adjusting eye focus, use hands to handle, hold or feel objects, tools or controls, talk and hear; frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch and lift or move objects up to 25 lbs.
- Maintain the ability to work at multiple locations as needed.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Board of Pharmacy license
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
- Sound judgement/decision making skills
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
Qualification & Experience:
- APhA Immunization Certified
- Strong math skills (calculate discounts, proportions, percentages)
- Basic algebra and geometry skills (calculate circumferences, volume)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A