The Channel Management team (formerly named the Digital Experience & Operations team) is responsible for the ownership of Pfizer’s corporate web and social channels, overseeing the look, feel, experience and operation of them. Currently these channels include Pfizer.com, the Corporate Digital Platform (CDP & CDP lite templates, used by international markets for their corporate web presences) and our U.S.-based corporate social channels, managed via the Sprinklr Social Content Management System. The team balances the needs of Pfizer’s audiences with what Pfizer wishes to communicate, maximizing the effectiveness of both. The team works closely with the peer Content team to ensure the execution of their editorial strategies across all channels, as well with the various content owners throughout the company that contribute material to Pfizer.com.
- This may include guiding others through requirements and use of prototyping.
- Actively seek out opportunities to standardize and modularize common Drupal components, leveraging their expert current front-end and back-end experience to make educated recommendations.
- Requires the ability to evaluate requests and provide direction on standardized/modular design and UI/UX best practices.
- This includes the ability to prototype recommendations when applicable.
- Must be able to leverage expert front-end and back-end web knowledge and experience to make recommendations that affect/enhance functional and user experience challenges on our corporate and global websites.
- Manage the regular interaction with web developers, receiving requirements from the channel management senior manager/director and overseeing their implementation.
- Must be independently able to leverage expert use of image editing tools (i.e. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) to perform advanced image manipulation, color-correction, cropping and resizing while strictly adhering to best-in-class compression standards for Drupal/Pfizer.com.
- Manage hundreds of change requests annually for Pfizer.com, arriving through multiple avenues.
- This role would ensure that development teams have a firm understanding of the desired outcome of any requested work, review any implementation to ensure it is being done in the most efficient, sustainable manner, conduct user acceptance testing, provide feedback on progress and oversee the deployment of updates, changes and fixes.
- This role will include monitoring email requests, assisting customers in the entry of content in web-based content management systems, independently troubleshooting customer access difficulties and correction of difficult coding issues, logging of all requests into our Zendesk tracking system, updating and maintenance of other forms of work reporting and tracking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert front-end Drupal CMS (content management, structure, navigation) development and solid understanding of interdisciplinary skills in graphic design, information architecture, search engine optimization, accessibility and mobile responsiveness.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and work well under tight timelines
- Experience in healthcare/pharma sector preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex ideas to colleagues and external audiences.
- 5 years of experience and demonstrated skills in working in a fast-paced web development environment within a large, complex organization
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and strategic, analytical and leadership capabilities
- Expert use of Photoshop and Abode Illustrator with a focus on advanced compression techniques for web applications
- Leverage expert knowledge and experience to troubleshoot Drupal front-end and back-end problems as well as come up with new ideas and prototype concepts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A