Website Peace Corps
This position is located in Programming and Training unit of the Office of Global Health and HIV (OGHH). OGHH provides management and strategic guidance for Peace Corps health activities around the globe, which includes provision of agency-level policy guidance, and general supervision, direction, and coordinator of Peace Corps health and HIV activities.
- Data and Information Analysis for Developmental Program Work Assignments
- Health Science Program Planning and Management
- Health Science Program Evaluation
- Agency Leadership and Supervision for ICPI
- This job has been identified as a testing designated position under our Drug-Free Workplace Program. Therefore, you must satisfactorily complete a drug test prior to being hired. As an employee, you will be subject to random drug testing.
- Security Designation: Secret
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must successfully complete a background security investigation with favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet this requirement will be grounds for employment termination.
- This position requires the filing of a Financial Disclosure report.
- A one year trial period is required.
- All Federal employees are required to have federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- This is not a bargaining unit position.
Company: Peace Corps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A