Website Peace Corps
This position is located in the Office of Medical Services (OMS), Office of Health Services. The incumbent coordinates and ensures the delivery of complex patient care. The Peace Corps field support unit is responsible for providing direct consultative support to Peace Corps Medical Officers (PCMOs) and for organizing, managing and evaluating health care services to medically evacuated Volunteers.
- Performs Quality Improvement Activities
- Field Support Case Management
- Serves as an Information Source
- All Federal employees are required to have federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- You must successfully complete a background security investigation with favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet this requirement will be grounds for employment termination.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- This is not a bargaining unit position.
- Security Designation: Public Trust-T1, High Risk
- A one (1) trial period is required.
Company: Peace Corps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A