Website Peace Corps
This is a Remote Eligible position. The Assistant Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator position is located in the Office of Staff Learning and Development within the Peace Corps Office of Management. The position reports to the Chief, Digital Learning and Knowledge Management. The primary mission of the position is to manage daily LMS needs and end-user support for an international agency with approximately 10,000 users, including a growing network of course creators in 50+ countries.
- Training and Advising
- Instructional Program Administration
- Security Level: Tier II Moderate Risk Public Trust
- A one year trial period is required.
- COVID-19 vaccination required per EO 14043. (See Additional Information section)
- Applicants must successfully complete a background security investigation with favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet this requirement will be grounds for employment termination.
- All Federal employees are required to have federal salary payments made by direct deposit to a financial institution of their choosing.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
Company: Peace Corps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A