Website LifeTime Fitness
The Facility Ops Team Member ensures cleanliness of the facility while delivering great customer service . To do so, he/she is responsible for ensuring the club space is stocked with supplies, clean, and is up to Life Time’s standards of presentation.
- Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures
- Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
- Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks
- Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
Company: LifeTime Fitness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northbrook, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A