UPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking an Operations Supervisor to produce maximum profit while providing excellent service to the customer. This individual oversees and is directly involved in more than one of the following operations; dock, P&D, and Road Dispatch, including, but not limited to, customer service, productivity, quality freight handling, claims prevention, load average, and safety.
- Schedule employees in accordance with hours planning, the Company’s run bid process, and service requirements
- Work with Central Dispatch to develop a linehaul plan to effectively and efficiently move freight to destinations within Company service standards
- Manage and implement security and loss prevention procedures
- Manage, plan, organize, and direct all employees assigned to them
- Prepare and manage safety procedures in accordance with Company, OSHA, and DOT guidelines
Qualification & Experience:
- Prepare and implement action plans to ensure the service center achieves planned productivity, load average, cube utilization, and service targets.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A