- Together with Optum, MedExpress Urgent Care provides the support and resources you need to put patients first – with flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and well-deserved bonuses. MedExpress delivers quality, convenient, affordable care to patients of all ages, while allowing you the chance to become a leader in one of our 250+ neighborhood medical centers.
- Take your career to the next level as a Nurse Practitioner at MedExpress where you’ll have the support and resources you need to work with autonomy.
- Incisions and drainage
- Deliver the highest quality urgent care services, including:
- Managing infection and wound care
- Physical examinations
- Must be CPR certified (or willing to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment)
- Master’s degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or be in the process of obtaining
Qualification & Experience:
- Willing and able to assist at other center locations in the area
- 2+ years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in an emergency or urgent care setting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A