Website Party City
- Manages a district with an annual volume of $15 to $30 million.
- Provides Management guidance and leadership to Store Managers.
- Executes all operational objectives and ensures objectives are met.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer service
- Responsible for the profitability of all stores
- Evaluates, prioritizes, plans, delegates, administrates and adapts to business needs
- Focuses on multi-unit management and supervises areas of the store including Customer Service, Human Resources (staffing, training and development), Loss Prevention and financial results
- Supervises approximately 8 to 12 stores and Store Sales Managers
- Conducts store visits to ensure quality, consistency and compliance with company marketing/merchandising programs and high standards of store appearance
- Thinks strategically and understands the business
- Increase sales/profits and control store expenses
- Promotes Succession Planning at all levels
- Networks and supports the staffing process by utilizing personal initiatives and corporate training and recruiting programs
- Communicates with all levels of management
- Manages operational objectives including payroll, visual presentations and shrink reduction
- Ability to travel to stores weekly
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to mentor and lead by example
- Successful track record in increasing sales, driving profits and meeting company goals
- Strong merchandising and operational skills
- Energetic, results oriented and competitive with a drive to succeed
- Minimum 5 years of multi-unit experience in a related retail environment
- Strong analytical, planning, interpersonal and problem solving skills with a working knowledge of profit and loss statements
- College degree in Business Management preferred
- Behave ethically and to the letter of State and Federal laws.
- Must have Big Box experience
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and promote quality people
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Party City
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A