The ideal asset protection coordinator will be responsible for supporting all loss prevention, safety and security initiatives designed to safeguard company assets which include the property, building, fixtures, equipment, merchandise, supplies, money and most importantly, our employees.
- Serve as a liaison between arriving guests and warehouse staff; greeting, screening and confirming appointments when applicable
- Answer incoming calls to the building and transfer calls to appropriate extensions
- Log information on trucks entering or leaving the building, validating essential information for inbound deliveries and communicating with the receiving department, stage or assign them a door as instructed
- Monitor building/fire alarms to ensure proper response and/or dispatching
- Operate electronic walk-through metal detectors and hand-held metal detectors, as needed
- Greet and interact with building personnel in a professional and pleasant demeanor and respond with a sense of urgency to incidents related to loss prevention, safety and security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership & confidentiality
- High quality organizational skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- A calm head when dealing with safety issues, including dealing with suspects who engage in aggressive behavior
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A