Nintendo Software Technology Corporation, based in Redmond, Washington , is a wholly owned subsidiary of the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of video games, Nintendo Co., Ltd., headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Nintendo Software Technology’s mission is to design, develop and deliver the very best video games. We conduct research, use state-of-the-art equipment and review methods of operation so that we may continually improve the quality of the games that we produce. Each person employed at Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is a valued team member and is encouraged to participate in our efforts to create the highest quality games.
- A developing individual contributor that assists in developing, writing, and debugging of code for assigned software projects.
- Implement defined subset of tasks of assigned team and project.
- Assists in developing, writing, testing, debugging and implementing code using the relevant programming languages.
- Participates in product testing and maintenance activities as required by project management.
- May assist in tool development with other engineers.
- Applies professional expertise to review, analyze and test products under development as a contributing member of a production team to ensure delivery of Nintendo’s high standard of quality and timeliness.
- Knowledge of the relevant programming languages C/C++, Unity,Unreal
- Understanding of computer science and software design principles.
- Ability to read and debug other engineers’ code.
- Internship at a software development company preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A