We are looking for a world class designer to establish the Product Imagery presence in the Asia Pacific region. You will be the first designer in the market and set the standard for what amazing creative looks like for over 130 million members globally. If you love being the model of excellence and being a major influencer for the world’s largest streaming entertainment studio, we want you.
- You will be partnering with creative producers, external agencies, freelancers and other internal designers to create visually stunning and effective artwork for our titles within the Netflix member experience.
- You’re smart, confident, highly competent—and mature enough not to have an ego.
- You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes and gives honest, candid feedback.
- As a member of our design team, you’ll be one of the architects of our mission and help build Netflix into a global Internet TV network.
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- A love of movies and TV shows.
- Passionate about producing data-informed, measurable effective artwork.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A good sense of humor.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality creative (portfolio required).
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years working within a digital, creative environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/entertainment/consumer brand.
- Expert in all aspects of developing creative in a digital, product or user-centric space.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A