It’s the chance to support the EMEA Publicity team’s film & docs initiative, who work alongside our global partners across North America, LATAM and APAC. Together, the team are changing the perception of Original films and how they should be enjoyed and celebrated, both externally with consumers and within the industry amongst filmmaking talent. It’s a chance to be a part of a growing, dynamic, exciting and fast-paced team who are passionate about film, innovation and creativity. The role will report to the Film & Documentary Publicity Manager – EMEA.
- The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing pan-EMEA Original Film & Documentary publicity team working cross-functionally across the broader business.
- Tasks are varied, extensive and timely. They will include but are not limited to: working with coordinators across the department to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker, bigger and better; assisting with talent travel and interview schedules – both booking travel and managing itineraries; supporting junket, premiere, press day and film festivals (i.e. Berlin, Cannes and Venice) activations; coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment; assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation, including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs; tracking top press coverage on key titles; updating various lists, documents and charts on the department’s google drive; liaising with team that translates press releases for worldwide use and local agencies to distribute said releases; and other duties as assigned.
- Confident and concise communicator who is able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion.
- Genuinely interested and tapped into international/ regional sensitivities and cultures.
- Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of film, television and pop culture.
- Able to see this opportunity as a stepping stone for a career in publicity.
- Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team.
- Effective in dealing with global PR agencies, talent reps and internal executives.
- A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
- Knows Google Drive like the back of their hand.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
- Aware that the world of publicity is not a 9-5 job.
Qualification & Experience:
- Three+ years of entertainment experience at agency or studio
- Hands-on experience with media and filmmakers/talent alike.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A