We are seeking a Studio Security Operations Specialist to support our growing Studio Security and Studio Operations teams. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day security operations at Long cross Studio in the UK, and will support our other MLAs across EMEA as required.
- Support and liaise with the safety team to ensure the MLA standard is maintained across the facility.
- Drive and maintain a security culture at Long cross; ensuring all tenants & site users understand the security processes, communication workflows, incident escalation plans and access protocols.
- Develop key relationships with users of the site; such as productions, onsite support teams (internal & external), construction teams, neighbours and tenants.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of any security processes and upgrades to infrastructure in conjunction with the Security Operations Manager and Security Systems Manager.
- Drive multiple security projects effectively including the management of key performance indicators, vendor management and quality control.
- This will often include liaising with other members of the Security team to ensure alignment on new projects.
- Development of Netflix assignment instructions, site incident management procedures and trackers for move-in/move-outs.
- Work with the Production Security & Intelligence team to ensure any production security concerns are addressed, where feasible.
- Develop key relationships with Netflix Studio Operations team, the landlord and third-party security vendors, ensuring cohesion across the site’s security functions.
- Undertake regular audits to ensure site security standards are adhered to and gaps addressed where necessary.
- Managing the day to day security operations at Long cross.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, MS Word, Excel. Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box.
- A team player with an ability to supervise multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- General understanding of security systems (cameras, card readers, radios, etc.)
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
- Access to high-quality vendors, production support staff contacts.
- Be a market leader in studio security; having worked within a studio facility. Detailed understanding of production landscapes is preferred.
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production processes and equipment and studios.
- Ability to respond after hours in a timely or urgent manner on occasions.
- Environmental health & safety certifications (preferred but not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) and relevant certifications (ex. CPP) a plus
- 5+ years experience in studio security, studio operations and/or production security.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A