The Web Member Platform team owns the member-facing platform initiatives that enable netflix.com to scale. We work with UI engineering and various partner teams to broker solutions to enable customer-facing innovation. We focus on engineering excellence to deliver innovative product experiences that connect our global audience to their cherished stories.
- Proactive collaborators and excellent communicators that lead by influence and work well with multiple teams to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
- Outspoken technical leaders with grit, a positive attitude, and a high degree of empathy when vocalizing their opinions concerning technical decisions.
- Passionate about web technologies, API integrations, performance, repaying tech debt, and deleting deprecated (ideally, dead) code.
- Architects-at-heart that provide holistic solutions to complex problems and implementers of clean, scalable, and maintainable APIs.
- Inclusive-minded and desire to help shape our unique and constantly improving culture.
- Curious and ready to help across the team and learn new skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience building frameworks & SDKs with APIs consumed across multiple teams.
- Experience adding instrumentation & telemetry to debug and measure app health.
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js & GraphQL using Apollo or Relay.
- Experience with modern React development using Hooks & Context.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A