- This role will require great communicators, storytellers, and advocates who can consult with a wide breadth of groups. You will partner closely with different teams and leaders to understand the problem space and domain in-depth, analyze, help create a strategy, prioritize based on impact, write memos, and help to drive them through to completion.
- Finally, you will play an essential role in the strategic growth of the Technology Services organization. You will help manage the roadmap, influence the operational quality of the teams, and proactively identify and standardize methods for engaging high-quality research.
- Drive projects related to growth, reliability, efficiency, security, performance, and overall health of tools/services/products/platforms/teams supported by Netflix Technology Operations.
- Learn new tools, systems, and technologies quickly as required by the particular project you work on.
- Manage complex and large-scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives.
- Be a bridge between support teams, partners, and stakeholders.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with business partners across Studio, Corporate, Security, Creative Production, Data Engineering,
- Analytical, Support teams, and others.
- Facilitate and consult on roadmap prioritization of Netflix Technology organization.
- Apply systems analysis techniques to internal services at Netflix: including writing complex SQL statements and joins and creating visualizations to tell clear stories about complexities.
- Measure and track project performance using data, appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Advocate for users and stakeholders by exposing friction and reliability concerns within the products that also drive pain for support teams.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously without losing sight of key goals. Ability to drive teams/decisions through ambiguity.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a wide variety of job functions through your relationships.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather and analyze various data points (qualitative and quantitative) and whittle that information down to the most salient insights for the business.
- Passionate, Proactive, Curious.
- Big data experience with extracting (e.g., SQL, Apache Spark, Python) and visualizing data (e.g., Tableau)
- Plus: Technical knowledge and understanding of Corporate Enterprise technologies and solutions.
- Proven effectiveness at delivering impactful presentations/memos to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to effectively debate and use data as the basis of your argument.
- Plus: Technical knowledge and understanding of security controls and solutions across security domains such as enterprise security, access management, including authentication and authorization, user/identity management, protocols and concepts (e.g., Single Sign-On), encryptions, vulnerability management, and network security.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience building productive relationships with partners and leaders across the organization.
- Five or more years of Technical Project Management experience or relevant experience managing technical efforts.
- Five or more years of experience in insights gathering or analytics with hands-on expertise and a passion for research; certification/QA insights experience is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A