- Has the ability to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals, seeing the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Ideally has experience in the awards space, managing digital production on awards-campaigns, from strategy development through to tactical execution
- Is able to handle multiple campaigns and initiatives at one time, can thrive in a fast paced environment and anticipate and react seamlessly to necessary pivots.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Analyse and provide results on new workflows.
- Drive workflow efficiencies by identifying bottlenecks and instituting project management best practices to decrease operational lag.
- Develop best-in class digital creative concepts with our agencies and media partners for our UCAN Awards campaigns.
- Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production are aligned.
- Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types for the EMEA region.
- Streamline our production workflow with the support of our Marketing infrastructure and Marketing Tech teams when needed.
- Knowledgeable of and familiarity with leading digital production agencies and media partners in UCAN.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and production.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- Knowledge of project management for digital marketing campaigns, including understanding the creative and production process for both video and digital materials.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience, with a mix between advertising agency and entertainment or tech brand, with an emphasis on digital strategy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A