We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with extensive Windows domain experience to join our Production Infrastructure Engineering team.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is excited by working with partner teams to build custom solutions to satisfy a wide range of artist needs.
- You have technical curiosity and are ready to help across the team and learn new skills.
- You have a strong bias for automation and taking the time to think about the right way to solve a problem versus quick fixes or band-aids.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform.
- Experience with operational tools like AWS Cloud Watch, Splunk, and Salt Stack.
- Knowledge of cloud compute and storage, including public cloud vendors (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Knowledge of digital production workflows, tools and technologies strongly desired.
- Experience working in Linux and Windows environments.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Fe, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A