As a Data Scientist, you will be partnering with a diverse range of cross-functional business partners to uncover new opportunities, design, execute, and analyze experiments, and deliver solutions that have a significant business impact and implications for our users. You will help drive innovations through effective identification and application of analytics, causal inference, experimentation, and machine learning. This is a high-impact role in which you will have a direct influence on how product decisions are made.
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company
- Identify, compute and validate the appropriate metrics to measure success in a product area
- Cultivate strong partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders from product, engineering, operations, design, consumer research, etc.
- Effectively identify and apply analytics, causal inference, experimentation, and machine learning techniques for given business problems
- Lead the design, analysis, and interpretation of experiments Proactively perform data exploration on engagement behaviors to discover future opportunities
- Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
- Strong Quantitative Programming skills in Python or R
- Ability to communicate technical and statistical concepts clearly and concisely among audiences at many different levels.
- Embodies the Netflix values while bringing a new perspective to continue improving our culture
- Strong SQL skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong product knowledge and intuition – ideally utilized in consumer/ or user interface settings or internally serving technical audiences such as engineers.
- Plus: Familiarity with software engineering practice and working with APIs
- Plus: Experience in building causal inference solutions
- Plus: Experience creating data products and dashboards such as Tableau
- Plus: Experience in building real-world machine learning models with demonstrated impact
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or related quantitative field
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and drive product change across a variety of stakeholders
- 5+ years relevant experience with large scale data
- Strong statistical knowledge and intuition – ideally utilized in experimentation or other product analytics settings
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A