We are looking for a software engineer to architect and implement security features for the OCAs. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with internal stakeholders to assess ways to improve the security posture of the OCAs; develop the architecture for these improvements; and implement the changes. Implementing these changes may require a variety of methods: kernel development, user-space development, configuration changes, or utilizing hardware-based security features such as TPMs.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly impact a critical area of business. We provide the freedom to execute, learn and pivot, and the responsibility to be self directed, collaborative and insightful.
- Are a self-starter, curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt
- Are a quick learner and excited about learning new technologies
- Advocate thoughtful collaboration, take pride in your work and enjoy taking full ownership of projects from conception to production
- Have the ability to define and self-manage cross-functional projects fueled by ambiguous questions.
- Proven track record of architecting security features that meaningfully improve system security
Qualification & Experience:
- Kernel development experience
- Success at partnering with others to improve the security posture through cross-functional changes
- Proven track record of successfully implementing security features across kernel space and user space
- Experience working on highly distributed systems
- Experience successfully using TPMs/HSMs, trusted execution environments, and other hardware features
- Experience conducting penetration tests which found meaningful opportunities for improvement
- Experience using operating system execution environments such as containers or virtual machines to enhance security
- Experience with FreeBSD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A