We are hiring for technical program manager roles in three domains. For each of these roles, we are leaning into the “T” (Technical) for this role. By technical, we mean that the ideal candidate has a strong understanding of each of these domains and ability to gain a technical understanding of programs across their lifecycle. Each domain will require the TPMs to have both strategy and execution skills.
- Studio Security – The role is to support the Studio Information Security team that is primarily focused on providing a balanced approach to securing our environment as Netflix builds and supports a world class studio. You will be responsible to manage and execute key initiatives in Studio Information Security and drive methodical delivery for the team. The Technical Program Manager will manage cross functional initiatives across multiple stakeholders ranging from Studio leadership and teams, product managers, and engineering managers.
- Vulnerability Management – The role is to evolve and drive the vision of Vulnerability Management at Netflix. You’ll be responsible for crafting and executing the overall program including quarterly roadmaps and working with numerous stakeholders, from across info sec and engineering, on how to reduce the risk from vulnerabilities across the Netflix ecosystem. You’ll explore and solve vulnerability management challenges in a dynamic engineering environment that will expose you to the entire breadth of Netflix assets and technologies.
- Identity and Access – The role is to drive the Identity and Access strategic programs that require engineering alignment across the company. Onboard, one of the first initiatives you will be responsible for is the execution of our new authentication strategy for Netflix’s workforce and partner ecosystem. This program focuses on consolidating our identity providers and paving the way for the next generation adaptive authentication and authorization.
- You are able to triage multiple initiatives to make a judgment to tackle the right problems at the right time.
- You have an understanding of technical foundations in identity and access management, cloud infrastructure security, third party risk or security in general.
- You have an ability to identify gaps in solutions, debate technical approaches and weigh-in on product vs technology tradeoffs.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear articulation of business impact and technical constraints tailored to the audience.
- You have a demonstrated ability to establish a vision and to execute on it.
- You are passionate about leading by influence. This role requires advocating for change with a variety of teams in Netflix’s unique culture.
- You have developed and driven security initiatives such as building platform wide authentication systems, authorization at scale, vulnerability management, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A