- The digital marketing team are playing a pivotal role in helping us reach our audiences to deliver engaging experiences as well as sales growth via our digital channels. This year we launched a full scale delivery service and we have no plans to slow down any time soon.
- This role supports the Digital Marketing Manager and is responsible for shaping our approach to search. This role, based in our Central Support office in Putney, offers a great level of responsibility and ownership to drive our digital performance to a new level.
- Help build a leading measurement strategy
- To support delivery and online takeaway across all paid search performance activity, collaborating with other channel owners to ensure one single view across channels
- To support the development and subsequently execute the test and learn roadmap for all paid search to understand how to continually optimise our sales growth in online channels
- To manage online budgets day to day, ensuring we are able to clearly forecast spend and sales numbers
- To work with web analysts/insights to understand how your channel is performing and to subsequently inform us on the optimum approach
- You’ll support the Digital Marketing Team to deliver a leading digital marketing strategy, working hand-in-glove with the rest of the digital and ecommerce function to ensure a strong ROI on investment through continuous test and learn and optimisation.
- Support and deliver a developing SEM strategy
- Lead the development of paid search with ambition to be market leading
- To support and execute the digital marketing strategy strategy with a focus on paid search, digital measurement and attribution
- To work closely with the ecommerce trading team to ensure key targets are being met and relay performance of the marketing channels across the business
- Manage and execute the digital audience strategy
- A culture with strong purpose & values, intent on contributing to / driving positive cultural and societal change
- An opportunity to become a big part of a digital transformation
- An environment which is relaxed and informal, whilst highly driven and ambitious
- An opportunity to lead and be responsible for the progression of the channel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A