- We have identified several organisational shifts as part of our 3-year business strategy, and one of those is to be increasingly data-driven and insight-led in our decision making, and customer-centric in our focus.
- In service of our strategic objectives, we are undergoing a change in the way in which we gather feedback from both customers and our employees (Nandocas) about their experiences and have recently launched new programmes in the business. These will require ongoing development, as well as full engagement across the business.
- Internal Collaboration: Work with the Customer Experience Manager and Loyalty Manager to ensure an omnichannel strategy for customer engagement
- Communications & Engagement: Develop & maintain assets that will ensure engagement with, and understanding of, all feedback programmes across the business – with a particular emphasis on our Operations teams
- Programme Management: Manage & evolve our customer & employee feedback programmes, to amplify their voice in delivering best in class insight at the heart of our decision-making
- Storytelling: Ensure that Insights derived from these programmes influence business activity and focus in a compelling way
- Supplier relationships: Manage all partner agencies for customer & employee feedback programmes, ensuring regular reviews and maintaining awareness of alternative providers
- This role will touch into many different parts of the business, including:
- Marketing, particularly customer experience and digital marketing
- Product & Category Management [Food]
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Analyst
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A