We have a unique opportunity for a Property Specialist, Estates to join the team.
- Drive successful relationships with Regional Operational Managers to become a primary point of contact in Property.
- Deliver regional financial targets as agreed at the beginning of year – lettings, void reductions, curfew resolutions, access and egress schemes, service charge and insurance reductions.
- Manage external consultants using KPIs to deliver operational initiatives and solutions meeting financial plan objectives.
- Develop relationships with other Property Departments (Format/Constructions etc.) to enable high performance and support customer initiatives.
- Effective monitoring of external teams’ performance using KPIs to deliver projects in line with targets and timelines.
- Lead project teams
- Analyse transactions to quantify “value-add” to make clear recommendations to the Senior Estates Manager
- Produce concise reporting on a monthly basis to confirm programmes on schedule
- Exercise commercial judgement to resolve day-to-day property management issues within delegated authority levels.
- >2 years commercial experience
- The ability to influence others and build effective networks.
- Knowledge of the Town & Country Planning Legislation
- Knowledge of the Landlord & Tenant Act Legislation
- Preferably Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Contract negotiation experience
- The ability to build supportive, trusting relationships with others both internally and externally
- Ability to take on new information, adapt style and develop new ways of working.
- A structured and process driven approach to planning and organising work.
- Confidence when delivering under pressure and in situations of ambiguity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A