We are excited to recruit a number of Market Kitchen Back of House Assistants to be part of our new Market Kitchen concept, joining at the very beginning of its journey.
- To take a look at what Market Kitchen is all about click on the link below to hear from some of our hard working team behind the magic.
- As a Market Kitchen Assistant, you could also be a crucial part of our Back of House function, behind the scenes you would be responsible for assisting in service delivery, ensuring equipment is sanitised and ready for use and making sure the kitchen is a clean and well maintained area for our chefs to work in.
- You will work with other Market Kitchen Assistants and Managers to achieve KPIs in Sales, Food, Health & Safety, & respond to customer feedback
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- You will be able to work at speed with a smile and an expert at managing lots of customers and/or responsibilities at once.
- You will have the ability to complete various activities, including physically standing, walking, pushing & pulling able to use equipment required within the market kitchen department
- Ideally you will have proven experience in food making/ food production/ food hygiene within the food industry. You will be a great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices being able to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Relevant experience in hospitality environments, restaurants, hotels and more! food production, food service, kitchen assistant type roles demonstrating ability to work productively at speed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A