Website Ministry of Justice
To create an engaged, informed and motivated directorate that understands the strategic direction and outcomes, the objectives that will deliver the outcomes and how the directorate is progressing against its goals. The role will support the Senior Strategy and Engagement Manager in the development and delivery of the employee Engagement Strategy and tactical Communication Plan across CCMD that consistently reinforces the directorates values and behaviours, promoting a one-team approach. The individual will also assist in leading the development of the CCMD strategy.
- Leading in developing communications, designing and launching campaigns and delivering engagement events for CCMD including the annual supplier conference. Lead in the delivery of communication commissions for CCMD including high profile and senior level reporting requirements
- Linking closely with the teams “Our Culture Strategy” and leading a review on the use of technology to increase impactful communications and reduce unnecessary and inefficient ways of working
- Develop a consistent brand and style of communication for CCMD which consistently reinforces the directorates values and behaviours, promoting a one team approach
- Production of externally published documentation including supplier guides, supporting development of external publications such as the Annual Modern Slavery Statement
- Working closely with specialist areas of the Commercial Operating Centre especially Policy and Governance, Organisational Development and Resource Planning to ensure a unified approach and to promote strong engagement with the wider Commercial and Contract Management directorate.
- Work with stakeholders at every level to review existing communication themes, methods and channels, develop and implement a communications plan for the directorate. Leading and owning elements of the plan.
- Review relevant data from a variety of channels to provide analysis of events and campaign success to senior stakeholders.
- Working in the GCF Communications and Engagement Team and MOJ communications teams to raise the profile of the team and improve engagement with all stakeholders, maximising the use of inter and intranet sites including CCMD intranet, MOJ intranet and KHUB
- Working with the CCMD Leadership team to develop broader and more efficient internal communication channels and cascades for the directorate, focussing on key areas such as monthly stand-up’s, monthly newsletter, people survey and CCMD strategies
- Working with various external organisations such as Civil Service World, Supply Management Magazine and utilising social media including blogs and LinkedIn articles to promote CCMD
- Ability to work in ambiguity and remain professional
- Ability to extract and express simple and clear messages supported by data
- Experience of coordinating and running engagement events
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and influence in order to effect change
- Ability to work across a multi-disciplinary team of staff, calmly and efficiently under pressure to deliver
- Experience of developing high quality communications products e.g. engagement packs, articles for publication, presentations, briefing papers and speeches
- Ability to deliver and prioritise effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use technology and social media to promote key messages
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A