Website Ministry of Justice
As Content Manager you will work with the Content Strategist to make sure content produced by the Judicial College is well-managed, up to date (in line with College and wider policies), accessible (meeting most recent government standards) and adheres to the agreed taxonomy for search retrieval and is managed in accordance with data retention policies.
- Assist the Content Strategist in ensuring user training records are up to date.
- Support with the administration and day-to-day management of the Learning Management System defining and solving problems and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Identify constraints in the system and work with colleagues and users to manage them.
- Regularly liaise with leadership judges and content owners to ensure their training material is relevant and up to date.
- Take a leading role in projects relating to content as per changing business needs and produce guidance for processes and deliver training where necessary.
- Proactively manage dependencies, identify and manage priorities.
- Build strong and effective relationships with colleagues across the Judicial College, providing expert advice on content standards and processes to help the College meet its business requirements in training the wider judiciary.
- Assist the Content Strategist to ensure system taxonomies remain relevant and content is fully searchable.
- Take a leading role in ensuring that all content published on the site meets accessibility standards.
- Have a working understanding of design, technology, and data principles.
- Project management
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong user focus to understand the ongoing and changing needs, for users and the business.
- Digital systems administration, including a good understanding of data, databases and the design of suitable reports to meet business requirements.
- Ability to prioritise work and effectively manage several digital strands of work simultaneously.
- Confident in communicating with a diverse range of internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- An understanding of the judiciary, and/or the business of courts and tribunals.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with multiple teams in fast-moving environment to deliver against objectives and meet deadlines.
- Experience of working in a digital environment and managing online content.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A