The Enterprise Senior IoT Account Executive is a IoT sales professional that actively prospects and cultivates new Enterprise business relationships that drive IoT revenue for T-Mobile. Responsible for working with companies to implement new business initiatives to drive strategic revenue & realize cost savings by using IoT. Responsible for opportunity and account planning to identify new IoT opportunities, managing their sales funnel, accurately forecasting their business, and closing new business. Collaborates with customer executives, strategic partners, and internal T-Mobile resources to expanding share of wallet for IoT solutions used by Enterprise customers.
- Design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture, and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers’.
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- High proficiency in at least one high-level programming language and web framework (NodeJS, Express, Hapi, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Excellent communication skills
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $50,000 to $ 125,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Salesforce developer experience
- Experience in Salesforce development
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Experience with Atlassian products for Agile development and requirements tracking: Jira, JiraAlign, Qtest and Confluence
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A