Here at T-Mobile, we do things differently. We put people first, treat them right, and change the rules in their favor. When you go All IN as a Mobile Expert at T-Mobile, you’re brought into the fold with a team of hardworking, dedicated people behind you every step of the way. Why? Because we care about our people, and we believe that when one person succeeds, we all succeed. That dedicated, go-the-extra-mile mentality is rooted deep within our culture and it’s how we’ve earned a place in our customer’s hearts. Here, you’re more than a salesperson. You’re a customer advocate, ready to go-to-bat on their behalf, bringing passion, insight, know-how, and follow through to every interaction. You’re a technology enthusiast, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to immerse yourself in connecting customers to their world, in the way that makes the most sense for them. It’s an extremely big responsibility, but the reward is even bigger. Are you ready to join the revolution? Good, because WE. WON’T. STOP.
- Meet customers where they’re at in their purchasing journey, whether they’re just exploring, ready to purchase, or picking up where they left off online, through Customer Care, or in-store.
- Meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements and complete assigned training on time.
- Go All IN to support the team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest and greatest products and services.
- Serving and selling to our customers while building loyalty.
- Be sure your customers have what they need to stay connected.
- Approach all customer interactions with a people-first demeanor, giving the customer’s needs and concerns priority with patience, empathy, and integrity.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience through significant interactions, thoughtful questions, insightful answers, and sharing your expertise.
- Help customers experience your store by getting side-by-side, exploring products through hands-on demonstrations, and discovering what solution works best for them.
- Determine when next level customer advocacy is a must and owning the experience by going above and beyond, crafting those tug-on-your-heart-strings interactions, that build customer dedication and customer happiness
- Effective at balancing customer experience and performance goals
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, retail environment preferred
- Available to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years of age
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A