The Sr Solution Architect – Data Quality’s primary role is to drive improvement in the quality of the data and deliveries for supply chain, marketing, financial, digital, care, hr, retail and analytics data platforms through thought leadership, influence, cross-functional collaboration, and business engagement.
- Provide specific, actionable direction to Project Managers, Architecture, Development, Test, and Application Support teams to assure projects do not yield business-specific or fragmented solutions, and that they address appropriate Data Quality and Supportability concerns.
- Direct and consult on deep dives into extremely complex technical issues, their root causes, and their solutions.
- Evangelize the vision of a Culture of Data Quality across EDS and T-Mobile
- Provide leadership and mentoring to less experienced team members
- Standardize and evolve Data Governance processes to assure smooth process operations, quality data, and proactive data quality.
- Foster a more cohesive Culture of Quality across T-Mobile through engagement with EDS and Business partners
- Proactively evaluate and champion/influence change across all delivery teams that will mitigate risks to quality and to the BI ecosystem, and provide multiple viable options for mitigation of such risks.
- Provide clear and actionable feedback on specific data, design paradigms, and implementation approaches that are problematic from data quality, data usability, timeliness, and performance perspectives.
- Provide consultation to the business on how to obtain business value from data, as well as providing guidance on where the correct data should be obtained within the T-Mobile BI ecosystem to support various business processes.
- Provide technical and thought leadership in a collaborative, cross-functional BI environment.
- Ataccama, Collibra or other DQ and Profiling tools: 5 years
- BI Requirements and Functional Specifications: 7 years
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing: 10 years
- Expert level Microservices skills: 2 years
- Expert-level Java/Eclipse skills: 3 years
- Teradata or other major RDBMs: 10 years
- Informatica or other ETL tools: 5 years
- Nice to have:
- Expert level API skills: 2 years
- Expert level SQL skills: 10 years
- Power BI or other Analytics UI/ Visualization tools: 10 years
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, or other relevant fields, Masters preferred
- Experience with Data Quality and Governance processes: 7 years
- Total-experience with BI Analysis, Design, and Development 10 yrs
- Experience interfacing with business and EDS partners: 7 years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A