Website Merrill Lynch
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Consultants have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients. Small Business Consultants partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team that delivers exceptional client care – your role will be to acquire and deepen small business relationships through face–to- face meetings. You’ll actively connect with our clients through outbound telephone calls and execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs. The Small Business Consultant role is a great step toward a rewarding and successful career. At this stage, you’ll start building the relationships that can shape your career, and be exposed to the products, platforms, and tools needed to serve clients.
- Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
- Has effective customer service skills with ability to manage the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
- Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
- Has a proven sales track record.
- Has strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence clients.
- Has demonstrated experience and proven success with business to business sales, or small business banking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with small business clients.
- Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
- A working knowledge of small business products and services.
- Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A