Website Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
- The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA’s).
- Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA’s. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch.
- Seasonal support for peak periods, which typically last 3-6 months.
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel).
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree preferred and/or financial or business major.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A