Website Merrill Lynch
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you’ll introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices they have to do their banking in ways that are most convenient for them.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
- Six months of cash handling experience.
- One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
- Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A