Website Merlin Entertainments
Chessington World of Adventures Resort is the UK’s wildest adventure! With our Theme Park, Zoo, and our spectacular Hotel, there are plenty of roaringly exciting career paths available. We’re also a part of the Merlin Entertainments family – associated with attractions like SEA LIFE, LEGOLAND Parks, Madame Tussauds and More!
- You will also be required to use positive reinforcement to train a wide variety of species for husbandry and presentations.
- The successful candidate will play a supporting function to our experienced keepers, delivering the highest standards of animal husbandry for a
- wide range of species in the Hoofstock Section including Southern White Rhino, Rothschild’s Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra as part of the exciting Zufari attraction as well as a range of Domestic species in the petting Zoo area such as Goats, Sheep and Rabbits.
- Other duties will include planning, evaluating and executing environmental enrichment for the animals under your care and delivering first-class meet and greets and memorable experiences to our Adventurers.
- You will be part of a team that creates the most stimulating environment possible – for both animals and guests.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will be a clear and confident speaker, able to engage with the public, delivering fun and educational presentations and more importantly an alert listener, willing to learn and develop.
- Our ideal candidate will have completed or be working towards an animal-based qualification, and have previous experience working in animal care.
- You will have passion and excitement for your chosen field, with a keen drive to develop your career as an animal keeper.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chessington, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A