Website Merlin Entertainments
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, and uniquely themed LEGOLAND Water Park, LEGOLAND Hotel, and LEGOLAND Beach Resort inspired by the LEGO and DUPLO brands, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun!
- Maintain appropriate inventories of health services supplies.
- Provide examination and screening of patients consistent with applicable laws, regulations, Company policies and Medical Director Protocols.
- Lift and place patients on stretcher, restrain patient appropriately, lift and move patient to stretcher, lift and move loaded stretcher into ambulance.
- Complete all reports, including patient care records, Workman’s Compensation paperwork; legibly, accurately on a timely basis and submit activity and injury reports as required.
- Provide basic clinical life support and emergency care services to park guests and Model Citizens.
- Coordinate patient care, between inter-agency (i.e. Fire and police) personnel and other emergency personnel.
- Drive medical cart to and from emergency and non-emergency scenes in a manner appropriate to patient condition, at all times considering due regard for the safety of self and others.
- Administer or assist with UA’s and Audiometric testing.
- Pediatric, emergency room or theme park medical experience is highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of OSHA, hazard communications and safety training methods
- Computer proficiency with ability to use Microsoft Office Products is required
- Requires a minimum of (1) year of experience in health services
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Must be a graduate of a State accredited or recognized EMT/Paramedic program and possess a current Florida EMT or Paramedic license/certification in good standing.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) is required and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is preferred.
- Registered Nurses and/or Licensed Practical Nurses must also hold at least a current Florida EMT license.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winter Haven, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A