Website Merlin Entertainments
This role works closely with eCommerce Managers to improve the customer journey in line with the central strategy. It will also work alongside the attractions Marketing teams, ensuring local relevancy while utilizing the best practices.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); College degree preferred.
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content and checking the site to ensure it is working efficiently.
- Coordinate web projects across departments.
- Work with stakeholders from across the NA Resets, to ensure best practice is being followed for the development of digital content, including editing and proofing contentth effective communication skills required.
- Ensure the website SEO action plan is implemented and optimised to grow organic traffic with a focus on user experience and conversions.
- Ability to work effectively with others wiAEnhance the user experience by working with Parks’ Marketing teams and eCommerce Managers to deliver engaging content, imagery and video that aligns with brand strategy
- Create and implement content schedules for Resorts to produce or update content and where necessary, create processes to ensure changes are tested prior to ‘go live’.
- Experienced in merchandise maintenance and visual merchandising is required.
- Experience in a theme park, resort/hotel or closely related industry preferred.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent experience required
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong writing, grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills for editing English language content
- Highly action-oriented
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A