Website Merlin Entertainments
As part of the Senior Leadership Team and reporting to the Divisional Director, you will set direction for the Technical Services function at LEGOLAND New York and ensure alignment to the overall Merlin Group Engineering strategy.
- You will also complete strategic planning of annual Engineering, Facilities (hard and soft), Landscape and park conservation activities; ensuring the department is well set up and sufficiently resourced to deliver, asset availability targets, improvement of park infrastructure and business
- KPI’s during the operational season and annual maintenance period.
- In the role as Technical Services Director you will direct the teams to deliver maintenance of rides and attractions; to deliver safety in operation, outstanding performance and industry leading asset availability.
- You’ll also need to use a Planned Preventative Maintenance approach, managing asset and estate maintenance, ensuring the delivery of key operational targets (ride availability, throughput, capacity and guest satisfaction).
- 10+ years of property management experience
- 5+ years leadership experience with direct reports
- Facilities background in a 365 day operation
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience with contract negotiation and vendor partnerships
- Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- Project Management experience is preferred
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goshen, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A