Website Merlin Entertainments
We are LEGOLAND California Resort – the place where FUN is built and memories are made. Across our Resort we have two fantastic LEGO themed Hotels, a Water Park, a SEA LIFE Aquarium, more than 60 rides and attractions, 20 food and beverage locations, and 14 retail stores – the opportunities here are endless!
- Conducts audits of maintenance activities to ensure compliance with internal and local requirements, manufacturer manuals and third party recommendations.
- Develops an assessment program to review existing operations, identifying areas and work procedures that are within compliance of internal and local regulations, identifying areas needing improvement and updates to become compliant.
- The Compliance Supervisor is responsible for monitoring discrepancies identified during the inspection and ensuring their completion within the specified time frame.
- Develops and implements procedures and standards for existing activities and any new operations within the Rides Maintenance and Operations team, with special emphasis with ride and attraction operation.
- Participates in audits and additional third party inspections of rides and attractions, escorting inspectors and arranging for the documentation and demonstrations required to be reviewed.
- Influences the creation and development of training materials that will be used to deliver consistent, thorough and compliant training applicable to the programs, procedures and work practices developed.
- Supervises the completion of ride and attraction training as it relates to updated procedures and initiatives.
- Creates work procedures ride and attraction inspection and operation for Technical Services and Operations to meet the requirements established by internal and local regulations, audit findings and manufacturer requirements.
- Able to articulate technical knowledge and information with clarity and detail, while relating to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- 2-3 years experience in a position responsible for ride and attraction operational procedures.
- Working knowledge of relevant ride and attraction standards and regulations, including OSHA, DOSH, ASTM, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in delivering technical training preferred, specifically relating to ride and attraction operation, maintenance and inspection.
- Able to handle multiple projects and quick to adapt and take on new initiatives.
- Proven record of identifying areas of improvement, identifying action plans and implementing change to influence a compliant, safe or enhanced work environment, product or work area.
- Proven written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate working processes to a range of people so as to influence others.
- Experience with procedural and/or technical writing and ability to communicate procedures and processes with written materials.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A