Website Merlin Entertainments
Bartender position will provide excellent and efficient service in the hotel bars. Must have extensive knowledge of bar setup as well as wines, cocktails, and beers. Assists in the setup and clear down of the front and back of house bar areas. Follows all LEGOLAND California safety, sanitation, and cleanliness standards and polices. May work in multiple outlets and with Special Events as well.
- Must practice all safety policies and procedures as set by LEGOLAND California. Will be expected to take responsibility for reporting all safety hazards to Lead/Supervisor or safety representative immediately.
- Must follow and implement all the LEGOLAND California policies and procedures regarding proper sanitation and cleanliness standards.
- Must be knowledgeable of, and be able to maintain cost of goods in the bar areas. Will be key persons responsible for all Loss Prevention items and training in the bars.
- Must understand and meet all guest expectations and have the ability to communicate clearly. Provides service to our guests in a friendly, efficient, and courteous manner.
- May be responsible for taking, placing and serving orders in a section or multiple sections or areas. Maintains high service standards with children as a primary focus.
- Needs to work with other team members to provide a positive guest experience. Will assist in the set up and clear down of tables and service stations within the front of house operation.
- Must be knowledgeable on all LEGOLAND food safety and HACCP procedures and responsible for implementing and maintaining any relevant procedures and records. Will be required to pass the Food Handlers sanitation class that will be offered to all MCs.
- Experience within a full service restaurant is preferred. Hotel Experience Preferred.
- Minimal 2 years bartending experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of service and cash handling procedures in full service restaurants would also be beneficial.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends to support daily operation of full service restaurant.
- Must be able to pass a Food Handler and Alcohol Awareness Test.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Carlsbad, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A