Website Merlin Entertainments
Serves as receptionist for LEGOLAND New York Resort Administration Building. Screens and routes call’s, provides general information, and greets visitors. Provides general office and clerical support. Responsible for mailbox, copier, and office support. This position spends 90% of time at the front desk as first point of contact for visitors and inquiries in person or over the telephone.
- Greets and announces visitors in a cheerful and positive manner
- Works closely with HR Business Partners and HR Coordinator to execute organization of bins for recruitment events and orientation
- Responsible for organization, cleanliness, and stocking of the Administration kitchen.
- Ensures the organization, cleanliness and restocking of supply closet
- Answers telephone, screens calls, and routes calls to appropriate party/voice mail or takes messages.
- Serves as information source and central point of contact for the park
- Regularly checks inventory levels and coordinates with Executive Assistant for replenishment
- Schedules and performs regular cleaning of the refrigerator and coffee pots
- Provides general information and answers routine questions
- Requires at least two years of experience as a receptionist answering multiple telephone lines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- This position requires a very positive interpersonal style with the ability to maintain a balanced demeanour and utilize excellent customer service skills at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school graduate or General Education Degree (or equivalent education and experience) is required
- Knowledge of office support functions and equipment required.
- Familiarity with computers and some experience using Microsoft Office products required
- Outstanding telephone communication and strong front office communication skills are required.
Company: Merlin Entertainments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goshen, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A